- Eight steps to buying your home
- Deciding how much house you can afford
- Creating your home wishlist
- Realtor.com’s List of Top Buyer Questions
- Contact us about buying a home
- The Down Payment Search Engine
- The GFSA Platinum down payment assistance program,
- 203k Loan Programs – For Fixers
Below are some additional links I think you will find helpful as you explore our area and if you have additional questions or need additional help, don’t hesitate to contact me. I am here to help!
Visit my Apps page for some great tools while you are “out in the field.”
Santa Clarita Guide – Events, Entertainment and Restaurants
School Information From Great Schools
L.A. Times Crime Map
gives you real-time insight about our SCV neighborhoods. Though Santa Clarita ranks as one of the Ten Safest Cities in America, it always helps to learn about neighborhoods.
Crimemapping.com – A second and perhaps easier to navigate source for data.
Housefax.- It’s like CarFax, but for houses.
During your home purchase journey, make sure you take heed of the following suggestions:
Further Reading: 8 Mortgage Pre-approval Killers
Looking for more real estate information?Good for you! Information is POWER. Check out these powerful resources I provide:
HOME STYLE -
My digital real estate magazine powered by Flipboard (iOS/Android and desktop).